Saturday, May 19, 2007

Happy birthday small, blonde & sisterish!


It's a big milestone birthday for someone very dear to my heart today... a little hard to believe!

This year has been one of growth and learning for her, and she's learning more about her talents as a teacher and healer and about herself. She is very creative. I am really proud of her.


I haven't seen Claire since July and I miss her terribly. She's actually coming out to visit in a few weeks and I am really excited to have her here with me for a while - for her to see what it is I am doing, and why this all is so important.
But also, because, well, its been way too long since I've seen her!

ps... the photo is on the path near our childhood home in Calgary, when Claire, Dad & I took a walk out there in July before i headed to Africa.

1 comment:

Beachcomber said...

Happy Birthday Claire!!