Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A couple photos


The blogging program hasn't been working very well... but I am going to attempt to add a couple photos - I really am here in Africa!

Here I am in the van on the way to Bobo with all of our stuff – we had 2 vans piled high with suitcases and boxes (photo taken by David Jones).





The next photo is Dana, Suzanne and myself at the COE site – we will have the groundbreaking next week.

Today, I am going to give my deposit on my house. I am trying desperately to extract my rent from Bank of America (its my money!) and have it sent here… Joanna is helping me out, thank goodness. Otherwise I may be homeless! But its been another exercise in frustration and the American system….

Anyhow, more later. Thanks to all those who have been writing! I love getting emails & comments from people.

2 comments:

yvrsailor said...

I second that thought - this is a great way to keep in touch with your adventures !

Hopefully you sort out the bank challenges ... being homeless would be no fun :)

It great to see that you have your traditional tropical image ... nice red face :) - sorry I couldn't help myself !

Takce care,
Larry

Beachcomber said...

Woot! Photos! Yipee!